Monday 17 May 2010

The sheepskin jacket


Whilst i scornfully write about things in the fashion world that i dislike, this blog may come as a suprise as i am proud to admit that come autumn, i will be donning a sheepskin coat.

I'm not talking a full beige number, but rather a leatherish jacket with a sheep skin trim, what could possibly be more attractive to keep you warm on those cold autumn nights. I just need to find the perfect one and then i will be happy. I feel a black leather jacket replacement coming on.. (if my leather jacket can hear me I'm really sorry).

Said sheepskin coats are just the right amount of grunge come warmth that is required from sort of September onwards, and i cannot wait. As a 21 year old fashionista, i have not yet been confronted by the chic partially sheepskin jacket, and i for one, am looking forward to embracing it, and being nice and warm.

1 comment: